On top of our great exhibit hall and youth vendor areas, the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference features a large Used Curriculum Sale, full of inexpensive used curriculum and more. (The sale is included in your full conference pass or shopping pass.)
Special designated shopping times & areas:
- CHEC volunteers are invited to a designated shopping time on Thursday; learn more here.
- Single parents, widows, and widowers are invited to the gleaning room; learn more here.
Thursday, June 14th
- 3:30 PM – 8:30 PM • Shopping open for attendees; Gleaning room open for single parents/widows/widowers
Friday, June 15th
- 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM • Shopping open for attendees; Gleaning room open for single parents/widows/widowers
Saturday, June 16th
- 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM • Shopping open for attendees (except CLOSED during the General Session from 8:30 – 10:00 AM); Gleaning room open for single parents/widows/widowers
- 11:30 AM • SALE CLOSED
- 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM • Gleaning (open for all attendees)
- Location: See a conference program for location of the Used Curriculum Sale.
- Shopping: For your convenience, you may bring small purses, carts, strollers, empty bags and boxes for carrying books. (Please do not bring large bags, large purses, or previously purchased items.)
- Have a stroller? Stop by stroller parking to park yours while you shop.
- Children: Children must stay with an adult while exploring the UCS.
- Payment: The UCS accepts cash, personal check (made out to CHEC), debit or credit card (Visa and MasterCard). For your convenience, there is an ATM located in the Exhibit Hall by the Expo entrance. Sales tax will be added to your overall purchase.
- Items for sale: Availability, quantity, and quality of materials in the UCS depends on the materials brought for resale by sellers. CHEC is not a supplier of these materials, although CHEC may have some donated items for sale at the UCS. Check out our subject list here for ideas of what may be available.
- Different editions? Usually “New Edition” means the publisher has changed the cover or the arrangement of the material. Most of the time, the content of the newer edition has changed only slightly from previous or can remain the same entirely. Most older editions are still excellent purchases. You can get good bargains by looking for older editions – but be careful, consumables for older editions are harder to find and may not match up exactly with consumables in newer editions.
- All sales are final. Please check all materials before you purchase. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.