If you’d like to sell your old curriculum items with minimal time and effort on your part, you’ve come to the right place!
- Deadline to register items for sale is Tuesday, June 13th.
- Miss the deadline? You can still bring items to the conference and donate them for the gleanings area. Learn more here.
Selling: What we do
- Provide the space—over 7,500 square feet.
- Provide the tables.
- Provide the manpower—volunteers to sort, set up, and sell your pre-priced, bar coded items.
- Provide advertisement—CHEC Update magazines, emails, Facebook, and all other forms of conference advertisement will include announcements about the Used Curriculum Sale.
- Provide the buyers–the Conference is routinely attended by over 4,000 people over 2 ½ days.
- Provide clean up—we pack up your unsold materials and return them to you or donate them for you.
- Provide you with a check for your sold materials 6-8 weeks after the conference.
Selling: What you do
- Gather all your gently used and near new curriculum, homeschool supplies, educational games and media, and manipulatives.
- Enter each item into our user-friendly database.
- Print out bar code labels and attach them to your items.
- Deliver your items to the conference during designated times.
- Pick up any unsold items after the conference gleaning times or leave as a donation to CHEC.
- Ask your support or enrichment group to put a notice about the UCS in their newsletter.