The Used Curriculum Sale at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference is a huge blessing to buyers and sellers – and it’s made possible by lots of volunteers!
We can use up to 40 or more volunteers for this project – we NEED you!
- A desire to serve others
- A willingness to work hard
- Ability to smile, even when tired
- Have fun while working with other homeschool families
- Conference registration is not required to volunteer, but you will receive a discount on registration by volunteering, so don’t miss out! (see below under benefits)
- We have a great need of young men to help with carrying and carting boxes of books
- Cashiers (our system is very easy to use)
- Book Hold
- Gleaning room attendant
- Front table attendant (this includes sitting and greeting work with minimal physical activity required)
- Sorters (sort for table placement and sort for pick up)
- Tear down
- Shopping assistants (help with answering questions, or carry books)
- Floor workers (keeping things neat and tidy)
- Volunteers receive vouchers that are used as a direct discount on conference registration
- Volunteers who serve all day (8+ hours on a single day) receive a lunch voucher and a 50% discount off the full price of conference recordings
- Volunteers are invited to the VIP Shopping Night (no conference registration required)
- 3-Day Supervisors and Event Coordinators receive a full conference pass for themselves and their immediate families, plus additional benefits dependent on specific area of service.