Would you like to help equip Colorado homeschool families by sharing your message as a speaker at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference? Please compile the following information for our workshop committee’s consideration:
- A brief description of each available workshop(s)
- A short biography of the speaker
- A 1-hour audio recording copy of any presentation
- Website information
- Note: electronic/digital communication is appreciated (email, MP3). Any materials (CDs, etc.) submitted physically will not be returned.
- Workshop Chairman, CHEC
- 19039 Plaza Drive Suite 210, Parker, CO 80134
The workshop committee begins work on speakers and schedules in August, and all speakers are finalized by September. Submit your information as early as possible (by August or September) to be considered for the following year. (After December, all submissions will be not be responded to until August/September.).