Your conference experience is waiting! When you register, choose the option that best fits your needs:
- Family-Full Conference registration includes access to workshops, general sessions, exhibit hall, used curriculum sale, and more for your spouse, all (unmarried) children living in your home, and grandparents for one package price.
- Family-Shopping registration includes access to exhibit hall and used curriculum sale, for your spouse, all (unmarried) children living in your home, and grandparents for one package price.
If you select the Full Conference, then consider adding even more learning and fun with these Conference Extras — simply add on when you register.
(Already registered & want to add on? Click here for instructions.)
- Search for your confirmation email sent when you first registered. (The subject line is “Registration Confirmation for the 2019 Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference” from CHEC, ).
- Scroll to the bottom and underneath “View Receipt” you’ll see the link to Access Your Account.
- The link will take you to an account log-in page. Log-in or create an account to see your registration page.
- Click on “registrations” at the top of the page and you will see events you have registered for.
- Select 2019 Conference to see your Conference Registration.
- To add-on any additional registration items you want, click “Edit” and add the items you want.
- Click on SAVE. You will then be charged for only the add-ons you selected and a new confirmation email receipt will be sent to you.
Having difficulty? Contact us at 720-842-4852 on Monday–Friday, 10–5.
Friday Night Entertainment
Bring your whole family on Friday night to the AMAZING CHEMISTRY SHOW (1 hour) and the FAMILY SCIENCE EXPERIENCE (2 hours). Cost is $10/family. Learn more here.
Make & Take Workshops
Hands-on learning is powerful — and homeschool moms and dads, it’s your turn! Come enjoy the Make & Take Workshops with bring-it-home projects that you can share and use in your family, homeschool, or co-op. Space is limited; cost ranges from $5-$20 per workshop. Learn more here and find the full list of workshops.
Bring your kids for these incredibly fun activities filled with learning opportunities! Designed for children ages 6-12, each program is professionally run by trusted organizations with adult supervision. Parents may attend with their children at no charge. Space is limited; cost ranges from $10-$20 per child. Learn more here and find the full list of activities.
More details on these are available on the registration form, but here’s a sneak peek:
- Colorado Homeschool Guidebook
- Colorado Civics: A K-12 Civics and History for Colorado Home Educating Families
- Reserved Parking
- MP3 Recordings Set
- Reading Screenings with Bridget Mosley (learn more here)
- Executive Function Skills Screenings with Tara Roehl (learn more here)
Seriously, there’s even more good stuff! These are included in your full conference pass and no additional RSVP is necessary, but we wanted to make sure you knew about them.
- Youth Features: Workshops especially geared toward young adults ages 13+. Click here to view. (Includes Youth Entrepreneurship and How Money Works for Teens.)
- 15-Minute Family Activity Demonstrations: Hosted by exhibitors in the Exhibit Hall (near the concession area), and including:
- Colorado ACTS – Thursday 7pm; Friday noon; Saturday noon
- DC Martial Arts – Thursday 5pm; Friday 10 am; Saturday 10 am
- Engineering for Kids – Thursday 6pm; Friday 11 am; Saturday 11 am
- Ever Be Ballet – Friday at 2 pm, 3 pm, and 4 pm
- Scholastic Fencing – Thursday 8 pm; Friday 1 pm