Find the resources, materials, and curriculum that you need for Christ-centered homeschooling at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference! All three shopping areas are included in your conference admission. (Click here to view the full conference schedule with shopping hours.)
- Exhibit Hall: Visit with 132 companies who come from around Colorado (and across the nation!) to personally help you choose the best curriculum and supplies for your family! (Scroll down this page to view a complete listing.)
- Used Curriculum Sale: You can buy and sell used books (held on Wednesday prior to the conference) — but make sure you plan ahead so you can drop off your items in time for the sale. Learn more here.
- Silent Auction: Find deals on fun things like gift certificates, event tickets, special products and more, and support the ministry CHEC while you’re at it. Learn more here.
Will you help us by being a courteous shopper?
When you shop, we trust you’ll appreciate learning from the exhibitors, many of whom are experts in their field and can explain various products for you in great depth. They have made a sacrificial effort to be at our conference, and we encourage you to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to gain knowledge and information!When a someone takes the time and effort to explain a product or gives you advice and you decide to purchase the product, we strongly encourage you to buy your product from that person instead of making your purchase elsewhere to save a little money. Not only does this help preserve an atmosphere of trust and sharing, it also encourages the return of knowledgeable, well-established exhibitors to our annual conference.
The Exhibit Hall
You’ll find resources galore at the conference — a wide variety of curriculum options (with many curriculum creators available to talk with in person!), art supplies, materials for developing life skills, and so much more.
Check out this list of the companies registered as exhibitors for the 2019 Conference this past summer. An updated list for 2020 is coming soon.
Want a printable map of the Exhibit Hall? Click here to download.
- 3D Printing (Booth #286)
- 4’s A Crowd (Booth #122)
- A Reason For (Booth #204)
- Abeka (Booth #269)
- Accelerated Christian Education (Booth #187)
- Adventures in Dyslexia (Booth #180)
- Alpha Omega Institute (Booth #183)
- American Heritage Girls (Booth #246)
- Americans For Prosperity (Booth #276)
- Answers in Genesis (Booth #148)
- AOP Alpha Omega Publishing (Booth #195)
- B.I.O.N.I.C. (Believe It or Not, I Care) (Booth #133)
- Balance Beginnings (Booth #155)
- Biblical Discipleship Ministries (Booth #249)
- BiblioPlan (Booth #107)
- Billion Family Financial Literacy (Booth #281)
- BJU Press (Booth #165)
- Books Bloom (Booth #190)
- Bright Ideas Press (Booth #126)
- Calvary University (Booth #230)
- Charis Bible College (Booth #181)
- CHEC Independent School (Booth #132)
- Cheddar Up (Booth #294)
- Chem Explained (Booth #112)
- Child Evangelism Fellowship (Booth #287)
- Children’s Music Academy (Booth #188)
- Christian Cottage Schools Testing & Evaluation (Booth #253)
- Christian Heritage Academy of Midwifery (Booth #189)
- Circle J Real Estate (Booth #232)
- Classical Conversations (Booth #108)
- Code Ninjas (Booth #151)
- Color Street Nails (Booth #293)
- Colorado ACTS (Booth #174)
- Colorado Dream Team Real Estate (Booth #141)
- Colorado GOP (Booth #263)
- Colson Fellows (Booth #177)
- Covenant Eyes (Booth #218)
- DC Martial Arts (Booth #192)
- Demme Learning (Booth #209)
- Denver Eagles (Booth #110)
- Dianne Craft (Booth #251)
- Discovery Toys (Booth #262)
- Early Roots (Booth #196)
- E-Learning Flashcards (Booth #111)
- Ellen McHenry’s Basement Workshop (Booth #235)
- Engineering for Kids (Booth #288)
- Ever Be Ballet (Booth #284)
- Family Renewal Ministries (Booth #244)
- Family Time Training (Booth #184)
- Fragile Glory Impressions (Booth #137)
- Front Range Christian School (Booth #102)
- Frontier School of Bible (Booth #152)
- Frontline Exodus Mandate (Booth #275)
- Generations (Booth #131)
- Godstruck Ministries (Booth #142)
- Grace and Truth Books (Booth #197)
- Grade Power Learning (Booth #234)
- Guiry’s Art Supplies (Booth #213)
- Hands 4 Building (Booth #199)
- Heidi St. John — The Busy Mom (Booth #220)
- Hello Fresh (Booth #231)
- Heritage Defense (Booth #101)
- Highlands Latin School (Booth #254)
- Historical Conquest (Booth #173)
- History on a Shirt (Booth #226)
- Holy Cross Family Chiropractic (Booth #140)
- HSLDA (Booth #121)
- Iceberg Abilities Adaptive PT (Booth #237)
- Ignited Learning (Booth #119)
- Institute for Excellence in Writing (Booth #104)
- John Birch Society (Booth #118)
- Joy International (Booth #117)
- Juice Plus (Booth #139)
- KPOF (Booth #258)
- Kerusso Christian Appearl (Booth #239)
- KLTT Radio (Booth #243)
- KPOF Radio (Booth #258)
- Lamplighter Publishing (Booth #153)
- Lee Architects (Booth #203)
- Lonesome Prairie Publications (Booth #292)
- Lutheran Family Services (Booth #283)
- Magna-Porium (Booth #274)
- Master Books (Booth #211)
- Math Nuts (Booth #260)
- Math Without Borders (Booth #124)
- Megan Vitucci Photography (Booth #238)
- New Hope Uganda Orphan Sponsorship (Booth #241)
- New Saint Andrews College (Booth #123)
- On This Day History (Booth #154)
- Pathway Solutions (Booth #255)
- Patrick Henry College (Booth #202)
- Pensacola Christian College (Booth #282)
- Perfect Praise Publishing (Booth #216)
- Pure Flix (Booth #125)
- Reading Language Associates (Booth #185)
- Reluctant Reader Tales & Legends (Booth #285)
- Resounding Voice (Booth #169)
- Right Start Math (Booth #221)
- RMHC Exhibitor Services (Booth #242)
- Rocky Mountain Stoa (Booth #150)
- Rocky Mountain Christian Filmmakers Camp (Booth #103)
- Rocky Mountain Creation Fellowship (Booth #229)
- Rod & Staff Publishing (Booth #116)
- S. M. Davis — Solve Family Problems (Booth #256)
- SaferNet (Booth #113)
- Samaritan Ministries (Booth #215)
- Scholastic Fencing League (Booth #290)
- Scroll Publishing (Booth #278)
- Sensory Cave at the Autism Store (Booth #233)
- Shiller Montessori (Booth #280)
- Southwest U Language and Culture (Booth #227)
- Speechy Keen (Booth #248)
- Stones in Clay Publishing (Booth #176)
- Teaching Textbooks (Booth #225)
- Think Outside Boxes (Booth #167)
- THRIVE! Learning Camp (Booth #166)
- Timberline Lodge Bible School & Discipleship (Booth #136)
- Trail Life USA (Booth #246)
- Usborne Books (Booth #200)
- Victorious Christian Life Institute (Booth #228)
- Waddell & Reed (Booth #191)
- Wonderfy Animation Training (Booth #134)
- Woodshop Wizards (Booth #291)
- Worldview Academy (Booth #245)
- Wowza Brain (Booth #247)
- YWAM Publishing (Booth #223)
- Zack Miller State Farm (Booth #205)
- ZOE Ministries (Booth #289)
- Zoller Rhyme & Reason (Booth #295)
Conference Weekend Specials
These deals are offered all weekend, June 13-15, onsite only at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference!
4’s A Crowd
All books $10 at booth.
A Reason For
- A Reason For Handwriting, Spelling, Science, Guided Reading: Convention special discounts, up to 20% off
- A Reason For Science Camp Pack (Light or Nature theme): Only $19.95 (Regular $39.95)
- Any A Reason For product purchase: Enter to win (drawing) your entire purchase, free.
- A Reason For Handwriting Border Sheets: $5, with any purchase
Adventures in Dyslexia
$100 off first month of tutoring when signing up during the conference.
Alpha Omega Publications
Place an order at Alpha Omega Publications’ booth and get 20% off and free shipping on homeschool curriculum, including Monarch yearly plans, Horizons, LIFEPAC, and Switched-On Schoolhouse.
Biblical Discipleship Ministries
All of Dr. Jobe Martin’s creation DVDs, “Incredible Creatures that Defy Evolution,” “Creation Proclaims,” and the newest DVD, “God’s Living Treasures: Amazing Animals of Alaska,” are discounted $5.00 each. For the conference only, the DVDs will be $10.00 each instead of $15.00.
B.I.O.N.I.C (Believe It Or Not, I Care)
B.I.O.N.I.C. “9-9 – I Care Day” In-A-Box to sponsor 9-9 – I Care Day at your church — encouraging each person to make a difference in 9 people’s lives that day — one person each hour for 9 hours. Originally $99.00 each: Conference Special $89.00
BJU Press Homeschool/HomeWorks by Precept
Receive 25% off BJU Press products plus free shipping on every order! Visit the BJU Press booth for other specials and promotions, and learn more about our other homeschool materials!
Bright Ideas Press
15% off of all products!
Free shipping on all products ordered through the conference!!
We’re holding a drawing to give away a signed book each day:
Thursday–“Can Science Explain Everything” by Dr. John Lennox
Friday–“Seven Men and Seven Women” by Eric Metaxas
Saturday–“A Practical Guide to Culture” by John Stonestreet & Brent Kunkle
10% off and free shipping
Raffle Rockies Tickets. Visit our booth to enter. Do not need to be present to win.
Dianne Craft “Right Brain” Learning System
- 1. Foundational Package for $310 (Original Price $339.99)
- Reading Package for $175 (Original Price $185.00)
- Dysgraphia Package for $85 (Original Price $97.99)
- Struggling Learner Seminar Set for $138 (Original Price $162.00)
- First Grade Craft Right Brain Reader Set for $45 (Original Price $52.50)
- Second Grade Craft Right Brain Reader Set for $60 (Original Price $70.00)
- 2020 Edition Brain Integration Therapy Program for $75 (Original Price $84.99)
Discovery Toys presented by Betty Jo Winters
#1. Think It Through Learning System. Purchase all 4 learning modules and receive the Answer Tiles for free! Save $17.80! Check out the system at: https://www.discoverytoys.com/PWS/bjwinters/store/AM/product/Think-It-Through-Deluxe-Set,12175.aspx
#2. Stop by booth #261 for a coupon offering $5.00 off a $35.00 purchase or $10.00 off a $70 purchase. (Not valid with any other special offers)
3 Free months of membership when they sign up for a monthly membership, with code 3free.
Family Time Training
1) Family Time Training activity books, regularly $15/each
2) Buy 2 or more and receive 20% off (discounted price $12/each)
Front Range Christian Homeschool
Conference Specials: 1. Enrollment Fees for Enrichment Day waived for conference attendees during conference only. 2. Umbrella School 20% off for a year during conference only.
Sign your child up for a GradePower Learning Dynamic 2.5-hr Cognitive and Academic Assessment and receive a complimentary “Learning to Listen” or “Will You Please Pay Attention” book at the assessment results review.
Hands 4 Building
Purchase an Engineering 4 Kids & Teens Starter Kit (Workshop + Model House Project) and receive a FREE Windmill Project.
Purchase an Engineering 4 Little Hands Starter Kit (Geometric Shape Projects + 4 Vehicle Projects) receive 4 FREE Vehicle Projects.
$50 off an annual membership. Only available to new members.
Holy Cross Family Chiropractic
Complimentary computerized screening of Spine and Nervous System.
60% off of Initial Office Visit. Family Friendly Pricing.
1.) Adaptive Personal Training
2) Free step by step posture correction video for individuals with all abilities and fitness levels.
Ignited Learning Home Education Resources
Consultation or evaluation: 10% off service booked at conference
For those whose kids are struggling with trouble sleeping, growing pains, restless legs, leg cramps, migraines, sore muscles, or ADD/ADHD …or looking for a potential natural option that has helped countless other families across the nation. Magna Calm Magnesium Lotion was created almost 4 years ago by homeschool mom and RN when her 3 year old was not sleeping through the night. The first night of application she started sleeping through the night and the rest is history!
Conference special offer is 50% off of the first order of any subscription. Schedule frequency of delivery, postpone and change scent or frequency — or cancel at any time. The subscription will continue on future orders with a 15% discount off regular price.
Please come visit Magnaporium for a free sample of lavender, peppermint, lemongrass, and unscented Magna Calm Magnesium Lotion! Also try Magna Sport Magnesium Lotion for sore muscles and cranky joints that need a little extra TLC (and Magnesium!)
For homeschool dads that want nothing to do with lotion and really like spice (the kind you eat), come visit the booth and try out some Carolina Reaper Hot Drops!
New Hope Uganda Ministries
Anyone who inquires about sponsorship, missionary openings, or any other opportunities with New Hope Uganda will receive a free book, “The Long Road to Hope” by Jennie Dangers; the story of our founding in the aftermath of the civil war and the first 15 years of ministry.
Rod & Staff Publishers
10 % off all purchases
Stones in Clay Publishing
Offer One: Buy first novel in series and get second book in series at $5 off or $23 for two books. Offer Two: Children’s Book, Regular $10, conference special-$8.00.
Special conference pricing on 3.0 online products and shipping special on 2.0 products.
The Rocky Mountain Christian Filmmakers Camp
Stop by our booth #103 and sign up for our newsletter and you’ll receive a free DVD and a Christian music CD.
Online Christian Filmmakers Academy. Regular price $299. CHEC special discounted rate $129! Can be used as part of your homeschool curriculum. Includes graded quizzes after each module.
Register to win a free DVD of our film In His Steps. One DVD will be given away each day of the conference.
Think Outside Boxes
$25 intro box (~$10 savings)
Sibling discount (~$5 savings per box)
Thrive! Learning Camp
One complimentary Brainy Bear reading class for the Fall session with the purchase of 3 class sessions…a total of 4 Brainy Bear classes. Original value $35
A drawing at the end of the Conference, with 3 winners. Winners will be contacted via email.
Victorious Christian Life Institute
Stop by our booth Red Zone 228: Ask about our Special Fall Registration Offer for 2019/ 2020 and sign up for a FREE TABLET drawing to be given away on Saturday June 14, 2019 at 12 :00 Noon at Booth 226.
Save $25 on Wonderfy’s Intro to Stop Motion Animation Course.
Conference Special Price: $125 (Regularly $150)
50% More at WowzaBrain!
WowzaBrain.com is extending the online-subscription portion of every ePackage by 50% (a $40 value) during the conference only.
Also, Bridget invites you to visit Booth 247 for a free mini consult about your child’s learning challenges. Her consultations typically cost $95 per hour, but you can get her seasoned guidance at no cost during the conference.
ZOE Ministries International
With each Children Hearing God’s Voice course set at the discounted conference price of $35, you can buy extra copies of the children’s Workbook for only $10. The original value of the Parent Guide, Children’s Workbook and companion book is $50.
ENTER OUR DRAWINGS FOR A $50 VISA GIFT CARD AND/OR A FREE CHILDREN’S BIBLE!
The Children Hearing God’s Voice has 13 lessons designed for 5-15 year olds. It is filled with Scriptures, learning activities and games, and true stories that help you learn to discern God’s voice. Prepare your children with this important life skill!