BJU Homeschool & ZanTyler.comZantyler.com
Zan Tyler’s homeschool journey began in 1984 when homeschooling was illegal and she was threatened with jail for insisting on homeschooling her son. This led Zan and her family to battle for landmark homeschool legislation in South Carolina. Zan and her husband, Joe, spent 21 years homeschooling their three children and consider that experience to be one of the greatest privileges of their lives. Zan serves as the National Grassroots Director for ParentalRights.org. Her passion is to encourage parents to raise children who love the Lord, understand their life callings, and become active citizens who live by the principles of freedom that undergird our American heritage.
- 10 Principles to Empower You and Your Kids to Stand for Freedom
- Pray for Your Children and Change the Course of History
- Raising Children to Be Intentional in a “Whatever” World
- 7 Tools for Cultivating Your Child’s Potential
- Motivated Kids Move Mountains