Kevin Swanson has taught in Christian schools, Christian colleges, and Christian homeschool conferences over the last 30 years. With his wife, Brenda, they have homeschooled five children (now ages 19- 28-years-old) out on the eastern plains of Colorado. Their greatest joy is to see their children “walking in the truth.” Kevin serves as an elder in his church, and he has developed Christian curriculum for 5th–12th grade. He has also authored over twenty books on Bible study, Christian worldview, the Christian family, providential Christian history, popular culture, and Christian education.
- Make Jesus Great Again In Everything — The Christ-Centered Homeschool
- Mega Church, Home Church — What’s the Best Church for Our Family?
- Family Worship, Family Economy, Family Life
- Will Your Children Be Saved? A Parent’s Greatest Joy
- Conversation Cafe – Engaging in the Battle Against False Doctrine with Chuck Black