The homeschool conference is located at the Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center Mart, located on the northeast corner of I-70 and Chambers Road (15500 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80239).
- Parking is convenient & free for all attendees!
- Lots of fast food and dining options are nearby. Click here for a printable list of restaurants and their proximity to the hotel.
Exclusive conference attendee rate for reservations at the Crowne Plaza hotel:
- Rate includes full hot breakfast buffet at the Terrace Restaurant for 4 room residents (normal cost $16/person) and wireless internet
- Current non-discounted web rate is $163.87, with breakfast buffet additional
Rooms are limited! To reserve yours, call the hotel at 1.866.378.1583 and mention block code RMH. (Or, from your computer, click this link to reserve online. Link will not work on mobile devices.)
Things to do near the conference:
- Tour the Denver Mint and learn about the history of U.S. currency. Tours are free. (17 miles away).
- Take the family to the Denver Zoo (10 miles away).
- Explore the Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge (8 miles away).
- Visit the Denver Firefighter’s Museum. (12 miles away).
- Visit the Molly Brown House Museum (12 miles away).
- Visit History Colorado (12 miles away).
- Go mini-golfing as a family at Adventure Golf and Raceway (16 miles away).