Come connect with thousands of homeschool families to introduce and sell your products & services at one of the best homeschool conferences in the country!
The Exhibit Hall at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference provides you — trustworthy curriculum, resource, and service providers — with an opportunity to connect face-to-face with homeschool families in order to introduce options, sell products and services, and offer ongoing support to meet the needs of individual students. We believe exhibitors ought to have the opportunity to build personal, face-to-face relationships with customers so you gain mutual respect and trust for long-term loyalty.
For going on 35 years, our conference has earned the confidence of Colorado families. CHEC runs the largest independent (umbrella) school in the state, and thousands of parents trust us and use our services year-round.
Here’s what a few past exhibitors have to say about their experience at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference:
- “This was truly a blessing for my business. I met many families and [received a large number] of commitments for my services….overall easy setup and teardown….Thanks to everyone for your hard work!!!”
- “Nicely organized; staff is great to work with!”
- “We really appreciate how you value not just the homeschool families, but the vendors as well.”
Through the conference, CHEC provides an environment for you to best exhibit your products and services with your target market of families who are ready to purchase
Our goal is to help our exhibitors to be successful, and we invite you to participate! Follow steps below for first-time or returning. (Also, please note that we carefully review each exhibitor’s products and services to reduce duplication of vendor types and ensure each exhibitor has the best possible chance of success. We reserve the right to refuse any exhibitor and offers no comment or reason when invitations are not extended.)
Want to make sure families are introduced to your company? Consider sponsorships or advertising to make your exhibit hall presence even more valuable! Learn more here about advertising (on the CHEC website), and click here to view all sponsorship opportunities (starting at $500).
First time to exhibit with CHEC?
If you would like to be considered as a new exhibitor for 2019, you must submit an application that provides the following information:
- A catalog and/or brochure about your company or organization;
- A sample of materials you may have in your booth;* Pictures of your display, if possible.
- Your company name, address, phone number, e-mail address, website, and contact name.
- *Samples will not be returned.
Click here to fill out an interest form
Returning as a past exhibitor?
Please contact us at and include your company name, address, phone number, email address and contact name. We’ll reply with a link to the registration form.
Exhibit Hall Information for the 2019 Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference
Thursday, June 13
- 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM: Setup
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM: Exhibitor Summit
- 3:30 PM – 8:30 PM: Exhibit Hall Grand Opening for attendee shopping
Friday, June 14
- 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM: Open for attendee shopping
Saturday, June 15
- 10:00 AM – 3:15 PM: Open for attendee shopping
- 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM: Teardown
Two booth sizes are available: 10′ x 10′ and 8’x8. They include one covered and skirted table, two chairs, and a wastebasket. They also include an 8-ft.-high back curtain and 3-ft.-high side drapes. Two (2) full-convention name tags are provided per exhibitor.
Things such as electricity, internet, drayage, or specific furnishings are an additional cost. These are provided by the Crowne Plaza Hotel AV and our decorator. Information on prices will be provided once registration is complete.
Thank you for considering the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference! If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask via email at To find out more about CHEC, the host of the conference, visit CHEC.org.