CHEC hosts one of the best homeschool conferences in the country, with approximately 3,200 homeschool shoppers. To meet the needs of homeschooling families, we are looking for products and services that are exciting, unique, and of interest to our primarily Christian homeschool attendees.
To help make our exhibitors successful in their endeavors, we carefully review each exhibitor’s products and services to reduce duplication of vendor types and ensure each exhibitor has the best possible chance of success.
CHEC reserves the right to refuse any exhibitor and offers no comment or reason when invitations are not extended.
First time to exhibit with CHEC?
If you would like to be considered as a new exhibitor for 2019, you must submit an application that provides the following information:
- A catalog and/or brochure about your company or organization;
- A sample of materials you may have in your booth;* Pictures of your display, if possible.
- Your company name, address, phone number, e-mail address, website, and contact name.
- *Samples will not be returned.
Click here to fill out an interest form
Returning as a past exhibitor?
Please contact us at and include your company name, address, phone number, email address and contact name. We’ll reply with a link to the vendor reg form.
Exhibit Hall Information for the 2019 Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference
Thursday, June 13
- 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM: Setup
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM: Vendor Summit
- 3:30 PM – 8:30 PM: Exhibit Hall Grand Opening for attendee shopping
Friday, June 14
- 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM: Open for attendee shopping
Saturday, June 15
- 10:00 AM – 3:15 PM: Open for attendee shopping
- 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM: Teardown
Two booth sizes are available: 10′ x 10′ and 8’x8. They include one covered and skirted table, two chairs, and a wastebasket. They also include an 8-ft.-high back curtain and 3-ft.-high side drapes. Two (2) full-convention name tags are provided per exhibitor.
Things such as electricity, internet, drayage, or specific furnishings are an additional cost. These are provided by the Crowne Plaza Hotel AV and our decorator. Information on prices will be provided once registration is complete.
Thank you for considering the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference! If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask via email at To find out more about CHEC, the host of the conference, visit CHEC.org.