We can’t wait to have you join us for your first homeschool conference!
Whether you’re just researching homeschooling or you’ve been in the midst of it for years, this conference will give you what you need: practical how-to help from workshops and exhibitors, plus – even more importantly – encouragement from the speakers and fellow attendees.
Here’s what you need to know.
1. Decide which registration pass is right for you.
- A Full Conference Pass includes admission to all workshops, general sessions, the huge exhibit hall, and the used curriculum sale. (Plus your spouse attends free!)
- First time coming? We’ve got a pre-registration discount for you! Let us know it’s your first time when you register and we’ll give you $10 off your full conference pass.
- Attended before but oldest child is still in preschool? We’re glad to hear you’re researching homeschooling, and we’ve got a special pre-registration discount for you! Just complete the registration form and a $10 discount off the full conference pass will be added.
- If you’d like to bring your kids or their grandparents, add the Family Pass on to your Full Conference pass.
- Or, if you only want to browse curriculum, school supplies, and other fun stuff, just purchase the Shopping Pass. (Includes the exhibit hall and used curriculum sale.)
2. Look through the schedule and make a tentative plan.
If you purchase the Full Conference Pass, you’ll have admission to all the general sessions and workshops. And it’s a lot to choose from! We recommend browsing through the list of speakers, workshop tracks, and workshop descriptions ahead of time so you can plan which ones you don’t want to miss.
(And if you’re just getting started with homeschooling, don’t miss Thursday’s New to Homeschooling all-day track.)
3. Find out who else is going.
Check with friends who are already homeschooling or may be interested. It’s nice to attend with someone you know – but you’ll probably make new friends, too! Join the event on Facebook and easily see who else is attending and invite others.
4. Learn more about CHEC.
The conference is hosted by Christian Home Educators of Colorado, a statewide organization that exists to motivate parents to disciple the next generation of Christians to impact our state and beyond for Christ and His Kingdom. CHEC provides information, leadership, and resources to families across Colorado and beyond. Visit CHEC.org to learn about the ministry of CHEC, Colorado homeschooling law, Homeschool FAQs, and more.
We can’t wait to meet you!