Registration is now open!
Please review the information on this page and use the form below to submit your application.
Thursday, June 15 –
- 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM: Setup
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM: Vendor Summit
- 3:30 PM – 8:30 PM: Open for attendee shopping
Friday, June 16 –
- 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM: Open for attendee shopping
Saturday, June 17 –
- 10:00 AM – 3:15 PM: Open for attendee shopping
- 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM: Teardown
Last year over 3,500 individuals registered for at least one full conference day. This does not include speakers, vendors, legislators, staff, or the media.
Obtaining Booth Space
Booths are 10′ x 10′ and range in price from $285 to $460, depending upon location. They include one covered and skirted table, two chairs, and a wastebasket. The Vendor Committee welcomes vendors that provide products and services that support the Christian homeschooling community. If you feel you provide products and/or services that are beneficial to the Christian homeschooling community and you have not been invited, you are encouraged to let the Vendor Committee know about your products and/or services. Please fill out the form (below), supplying the committee with enough information (such as website, catalog, or samples) so that they make a well informed decision.
Incidentals and Forms
- Electricity: $60.00 (subject to change, especially as time gets short). Electrical hookups are not included in your booth price, and must be purchased from the Mart separately. To purchase, please reference the Electrical Service Order Form. The Mart does not provide extension cords. Please bring your own 15 – 25 foot extension cord(s) to plug into the outlet.
- Extra tables: Extra 4 ft., 6 ft., and 8 ft. tables without skirt and table covering are provided at no cost by the Mart. Extra tables must be ordered with the Additional Equipment Order Form and the extra tables must be covered as the table tops are in poor condition.
You may order table top and skirt for extra tables from the decorator or bring your own (decorator ordering information will be sent out via email by the Vendor Chairman).
- Wireless Internet access: $9.99 per day. Purchased at the conference from the Mart. Pleas see the Wireless Internet Access Guide for information.
- Vendor Special Event License Application: The State of Colorado has requirements for collecting sales tax. The Vendor Chairman will email you some forms to help you determine your responsibilities.
Please keep a copy of any form you mail in, and bring the copy and proof of payment to the conference in the event that your order is not filled.
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor at the event, please fill out the following application.